Like everything great, it all starts with the first step…
Get your FREE lawn health evaluation. True Lawn Care will carefully evaluate the health of your landscape and lawn at your property. And give the best and most cost-effective options for your apartment community – additionally keeping your tenants happy. Also simplifying lawn care for Property Managers and Large Scale Property Management – we provide 100% True Lawn Care. Positive visual first impressions are vital to reducing tenant churn.
Our lawn care rates are highly-competitive, and we produce the lawn and landscape to reduce costs and conserve water. We keep your lawn and landscape appealing to make retention easier, and make you a hero for retention and occupancy! Landscape, lawn maintenance, irrigation, weed control, and seasonal color. Our company has got your apartment property covered.
Do You Have A Landscape or Lawn Care Project We Can Help With?
Comprehensive Lawn Maintenance for Apartment Managers and Property Management
True Lawn Care Inc. has extensive experience working with large-scale apartment communities in San Diego. We have helped our newer communities improve their landscape appearance and plant health by using up-to-date technology. And materials to save water and beautify the property. Our Company has worked with older apartment communities to improve their plant material and irrigation systems using new techniques.
Saving them money spent on maintenance and improving the appearance of their community as a whole is what we do. True Lawn Care helps managers at all levels reach their goals and expectations. Improving the value and aesthetics of your community is what we all want. Contact us for a free and comprehensive evaluation of your landscape and lawn maintenance needs.
As Landscape Contractors Our Comprehensive Landscape and Lawn Care Maintenance Plans for HOAs Include The Following Services:
We offer carefully planned weekly and bi-weekly maintenance, we perform chosen services on a regular schedule that is working towards a better landscape.
Our care consists of:
- Lawn mowing and specialized turf care, including lawn alternatives.
- Shrub and planter care, using proper fertilization and pruning methods
- Young tree training and service
- Planter, border, and flower bed care
- Detailed property cleaning
- Weed removal and invasive plant management
- Irrigation management and repair service
- Fire prevention and open space clearing
- Water-efficient technology maintenance
- Organic mulch, compost, and wood chip services
- Inspection and overall health evaluation of plants, trees and shrubs
- Pruning and hedging of plants according to their specific needs, including periodic rejuvenation.
- Disease treatments
- Fertilization and application of micronutrients
The irrigation industry is in a constant state of change, and with high water restrictions in place, there is no better time to use a professional company to manage your irrigation.
As professionals, we have the knowledge and experience in all the new water-efficient technology. We look forward to helping you save water and better sustain your property.
Right now, with water restrictions in place, it is important to stay informed about how to be water-wise with your irrigation systems.
Fertilization is the process of providing proper nutrition to lawns and plants that will aid their healthy growth and vitality thus ensuring the beauty and color of your landscape. Fertilization is recommend 6 times a year to keep your landscape looking its best all year long.
As seasons change, so do the flowers – literally! Seasonal change-outs are crucial to keeping your property’s landscaping looking healthy year-round. If you leave flowers planted in the fall that thrive in the summer, they won’t survive the fall and winter weather and it’ll be too late to install plants to replace them.
Here are some of the steps our crews take before planting new flowers to ensure a successful seasonal color change-out:
- Check the irrigation system to ensure that sufficient water supply will be available after the new plants are in the ground
- Pull the “color” (flowers/greenery) from the previous season.
- Add a quality soil mix, fertilizer, and pre-emergent to enrich the existing soil for new plants
- Install new seasonal color.
Our innovative and environmentally responsible service delivery system means your lawn gets customized weed control, applied only when and where needed to effectively eliminate weeds.
Our team utilizes tried and true methods to prevent unsightly weeds from forming in your lawn. We provide both post-emergent and pre-emergent weed control services. Some types of common lawn weeds we see in San Diego include:
- Grassy weeds such as annual ryegrass, blanket crabgrass, witch grass, and creeping bent grass
- Broadleaf weeds such as alligator weed, alsike clover, Asiatic hawksbeard, and annual sow thistle
We understand the types of weeds you might encounter in your area and how to remove them and prevent them from growing in the future.
Our severe water shortage in Southern California is encouraging us to explore additional options in landscape design – artificial turf offers many distinct advantages when compared to traditional lawns. Contact Us for more information about your artificial turf landscaping options.
Let’s Get Started On Your Apartment Community Lawn Care Project!
Your perfect lawn awaits. It all starts with a FREE ESTIMATE! Let’s get the ball rolling on your new landscape project. We are lawn care and gardening experts and will provide you with the best landscape and lawn care services, and all at affordable prices. Apartment Communities, Commercial properties, HOAs, and homes – True Lawn Care Inc. has you covered!