We offer carefully planned weekly and bi-weekly maintenance, we perform chosen services on a regular schedule that is working towards a better landscape.
Our true lawn care consists of:
- Lawn mowing and specialized turf care, including lawn alternatives.
- Shrub and planter care, using proper fertilization and pruning methods
- Young tree training and service
- Planter, border, and flower bed care
- Detailed property cleaning
- Weed removal and invasive plant management
- Irrigation management and repair service
- Fire prevention and open space clearing
- Water-efficient technology maintenance
- Organic mulch, compost, and wood chip services
At True Lawn Care, we understand that your trees and shrubs are important to you.
That’s why we offer top-quality tree and shrub care services to help keep your plants healthy and looking their best.
Our fertilization services assist plants in growing at ideal rates, while our specially chosen nutrients enhance the appearance and growth of your trees and shrubs.
With our help, you can rest assured that your plants will be able to resist disease and insects more effectively.
- Inspection and overall health evaluation of plants, trees and shrubs
- Pruning and hedging of plants according to their specific needs, including periodic rejuvenation.
- Disease treatments
- Fertilization and application of micronutrients
The irrigation industry is in a constant state of change, and with high water restrictions in place, there is no better time to use a professional company to manage your irrigation.
As professionals, we have the knowledge and experience in all the new water-efficient technology. We look forward to helping you save water and better sustain your property.
Right now, with water restrictions in place, it is important to stay informed about how to be water-wise with your irrigation systems.
Fertilization is the process of providing proper nutrition to lawns and plants that will aid their healthy growth and vitality thus ensuring the beauty and color of your landscape.
Looking to keep your lawn or garden looking its best? Fertilization is a key part of any good landscaping plan. At True Lawn Care, we offer professional fertilization services to help you get the most out of your outdoor space. Fertilization is recommended 6 times a year to keep your landscape looking its best all year long.
Whether you’re an apartment manager looking to keep your common areas looking sharp, a facility manager in charge of maintaining a large property, or a homeowner who wants their yard to be the envy of the neighborhood, we can help.
As seasons change, so do the flowers – literally! Seasonal change-outs are crucial to keeping your property’s landscaping looking healthy year-round.
If you leave flowers planted in the fall that thrive in the summer, they won’t survive the fall and winter weather and it’ll be too late to install plants to replace them.
Here are some of the steps our crews take before planting new flowers to ensure a successful seasonal color change-out:
- Check the irrigation system to ensure that sufficient water supply will be available after the new plants are in the ground
- Pull the “color” (flowers/greenery) from the previous season.
- Add a quality soil mix, fertilizer, and pre-emergent to enrich the existing soil for new plants
- Install new seasonal color.
Our innovative and environmentally responsible service delivery system means your lawn gets customized weed control, applied only when and where needed to effectively eliminate weeds.
If you’re looking for a trusted and reliable weed control company, look no further than True Lawn Care. We specialize in providing weed control services to apartment managers, facility managers, and homeowners. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service, and we guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with our work.
Some types of common lawn weeds we see in San Diego include:
- Grassy weeds such as annual ryegrass, blanket crabgrass, witch grass, and creeping bent grass
- Broadleaf weeds such as alligator weed, alsike clover, Asiatic hawksbeard, and annual sow thistle
We understand the types of weeds you might encounter in your area and how to remove them and prevent them from growing in the future.