The best commercial landscape project starts with the first step…
Get your FREE commercial lawn health evaluation. True Lawn Care will carefully evaluate the health of your lawn and lamdscape, and give you the best and most cost-effective options for your property, to produce the lawn and landscape you’ve been dreaming about. Our projects are water-wise, and will save you money! Landscape, lawn maintenance, irrigation, weed control, and even more to increase curb appeal and seasonal color. We’ve got ALL of San Diego’s landscape needs covered,
Need Landscaping for a Commercial Property Project? Need a Bid That’s Reasonable? We Can Help!
Commercial Landscape Services – Landscaping, Irrigation, and Lawn Maintenance
Commercial Landscaping and Lawn Care
True Lawn Care Inc. has become a leader in commercial landscaping in San Diego by providing business owners and real estate management companies with the very best services. We ensure that all plant materials are maintained to the highest standards by assuring the health of the plants while conserving water. We also ensure that landscape investments will appreciate, adding value to your properties over time.
Since 1989, True Lawn Care Inc. has provided commercial properties with superior landscape services. We focus on providing each customer our undivided attention while servicing every property. Because each property is unique, we are sure to adapt our work to your needs while providing the very best landscape maintenance for your property. Contact us for a free and comprehensive evaluation of your landscape and lawn maintenance needs.
Choose True Lawn Care – Commercial Landscape Contractor
Commercial landscape contractors work directly with general contractors, property managers, and property owners. As landscape experts in this segment of the landscaping industry, we understand the unique needs and challenges of landscaping commercial properties, including:
- Corporate campuses
- Healthcare facilities
- Multi-family apartment buildings
- Residential complexes
- Condominium developments
- Shopping malls
- Production and manufacturing facilities
True Lawn Care Inc. understands how to work in a commercial environment. Proposals and estimates for commercial projects large or small must emphasize value and maximize the client’s return on investment. Many times, commercial landscaping firms are also required to have certified payroll and obtain bid or performance bonds as part of the proposal. True Lawn Care Inc. has this covered, and we’ll work for you!
We are Commercial Landscaping Experts
True Lawn Care has the diverse resources, management styles, skills, and experience to provide the best commercial lawn care and landscaping services in San Diego!
- Scope and Size of the Projects: The most obvious difference between most commercial and residential projects is their size and complexity. At True Lawn Care Inc., we design, install and maintain landscaping projects for a variety of commercial clients, from small business owners to large companies and national chains. At times, this requires us to use equipment – such as cranes or large flatbeds – that is not normally found on a residential project site. For example, the equipment needed to haul soil and trees up to the 10th story of an office building for a green roof is very different than what is required to plant a residential garden. As commercial landscape contractors, we have considerable experience working with specialized equipment for such projects.
- Contractor Knowledge and Experience: True Lawn Care Inc. has the design vision and creativity, horticultural know-how, and technical drawing skills. Our staff has proven experience with the latest landscape design software and how to effectively use computer-aided drafting programs. Commercial landscape construction requires an understanding of leading-edge maintenance principles and the latest techniques. Sustainability is also an important topic, with more and more buildings applying for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification. True Lawn Care will provide the necessary documentation to expedite the application process.
- Specialize Crews: We have dedicated crews to meet commercial contractor requirements. Our commercial crews specialize in meeting the needs of our commercial clients and adapting and dealing with diverse needs. Our crews provide solutions, not excuses, and we get it done.
Concentrating solely on the commercial landscaping environment, our supervisors and crews know the precise time for prepping, planting, treating, maintaining, and renewing to keep your grounds looking great throughout the year. This degree of immersion sharpens proficiency and primes a commercial-only crew for the distinctions and challenges unique to commercial landscaping projects and maintenance requirements.
At True Lawn Care we have your needs under control, and we’ll deliver our commercial lawn care and landscaping services on time, and on budget. True Lawn Care has you covered. Reach out to us for your next commercial landscaping project.
As Landscape Contractors Our Comprehensive Landscape Maintenance Plans Include The Following:
We offer carefully planned weekly and bi-weekly maintenance, we perform chosen services on a regular schedule that is working towards a better landscape.
Our care consists of:
- Lawn mowing and specialized turf care, including lawn alternatives.
- Shrub and planter care, using proper fertilization and pruning methods
- Young tree training and service
- Planter, border, and flower bed care
- Detailed property cleaning
- Weed removal and invasive plant management
- Irrigation management and repair service
- Fire prevention and open space clearing
- Water-efficient technology maintenance
- Organic mulch, compost, and wood chip services
- Inspection and overall health evaluation of plants, trees and shrubs
- Pruning and hedging of plants according to their specific needs, including periodic rejuvenation.
- Disease treatments
- Fertilization and application of micronutrients
The irrigation industry is in a constant state of change, and with high water restrictions in place, there is no better time to use a professional company to manage your irrigation.
As professionals, we have the knowledge and experience in all the new water-efficient technology. We look forward to helping you save water and better sustain your property.
Right now, with water restrictions in place, it is important to stay informed about how to be water-wise with your irrigation systems.
Fertilization is the process of providing proper nutrition to lawns and plants that will aid their healthy growth and vitality thus ensuring the beauty and color of your landscape. Fertilization is recommend 6 times a year to keep your landscape looking its best all year long.
As seasons change, so do the flowers – literally! Seasonal change-outs are crucial to keeping your property’s landscaping looking healthy year-round. If you leave flowers planted in the fall that thrive in the summer, they won’t survive the fall and winter weather and it’ll be too late to install plants to replace them.
Here are some of the steps our crews take before planting new flowers to ensure a successful seasonal color change-out:
- Check the irrigation system to ensure that sufficient water supply will be available after the new plants are in the ground
- Pull the “color” (flowers/greenery) from the previous season.
- Add a quality soil mix, fertilizer, and pre-emergent to enrich the existing soil for new plants
- Install new seasonal color.
Our innovative and environmentally responsible service delivery system means your lawn gets customized weed control, applied only when and where needed to effectively eliminate weeds.
Our team utilizes tried and true methods to prevent unsightly weeds from forming in your lawn. We provide both post-emergent and pre-emergent weed control services. Some types of common lawn weeds we see in San Diego include:
- Grassy weeds such as annual ryegrass, blanket crabgrass, witch grass, and creeping bent grass
- Broadleaf weeds such as alligator weed, alsike clover, Asiatic hawksbeard, and annual sow thistle
We understand the types of weeds you might encounter in your area and how to remove them and prevent them from growing in the future.
Our severe water shortage in Southern California is encouraging us to explore additional options in landscape design – artificial turf offers many distinct advantages when compared to traditional lawns. Contact Us for more information about your artificial turf landscaping options.
Let’s Get Started On Your Project!
Your perfect landscape and lawn awaits. It all starts with a FREE ESTIMATE! Let’s get the ball rolling on your new landscaping project. We are commercial landscape experts and will provide you with the best landscape and lawn care services, and all at affordable prices. Commercial properties, HOAs, and homes – True Lawn Care Inc. has you covered!