Do You Have A Landscape Design Project We Can Help With?
Landscape Design Services
We have been providing quality landscape design services for clients all over San Diego County since 1989. From master plans to small gardens and everything in between, we can design and build a landscape or rockscape that suits your lifestyle, and your budget. We are experienced in every aspect of landscape design and landscape management including lawn and garden maintenance, tree & shrub care, planting, irrigation, and walkway & patio construction. We can design a landscape plan for any size project – from a personal garden for a small urban courtyard in Pacific Beach to multi-acre estates in the North and East County.
San Diego Leaders In Landscape Design
True Lawn Care Inc. has become a leader in landscape design and landscaping in San Diego by providing the very best services. We ensure that all plant materials are maintained to the highest standards by assuring the health of the plants while conserving water. We also ensure that your landscape investments will appreciate, adding value to your property.
Providing Customer-focused landscape design services
We Know How to Make Our Clients Happy. Here at True Lawn Care Inc, every team member aims for perfection. Whether we’re performing simple upgrades to their property or we’re fully developing a landscaping project, we pay attention to every single detail.
We focus on customer care and providing each customer our undivided attention while servicing their property. Because each project and property is unique, we adapt our design and management work to your specific needs, while providing the very best landscape maintenance for your property. Contact us for a free and comprehensive evaluation of your landscape design and lawn maintenance needs.
As Full-Service Landscape Contractors We Also Offer Landscape Maintenance Plans That Include The Following:
We offer carefully planned weekly and bi-weekly maintenance, we perform chosen services on a regular schedule that is working towards a better landscape.
Our care consists of:
- Lawn mowing and specialized turf care, including lawn alternatives.
- Shrub and planter care, using proper fertilization and pruning methods
- Young tree training and service
- Planter, border, and flower bed care
- Detailed property cleaning
- Weed removal and invasive plant management
- Irrigation management and repair service
- Fire prevention and open space clearing
- Water-efficient technology maintenance
- Organic mulch, compost, and wood chip services
- Inspection and overall health evaluation of plants, trees and shrubs
- Pruning and hedging of plants according to their specific needs, including periodic rejuvenation.
- Disease treatments
- Fertilization and application of micronutrients
The irrigation industry is in a constant state of change, and with high water restrictions in place, there is no better time to use a professional company to manage your irrigation.
As professionals, we have the knowledge and experience in all the new water-efficient technology. We look forward to helping you save water and better sustain your property.
Right now, with water restrictions in place, it is important to stay informed about how to be water-wise with your irrigation systems.
Fertilization is the process of providing proper nutrition to lawns and plants that will aid their healthy growth and vitality thus ensuring the beauty and color of your landscape. Fertilization is recommend 6 times a year to keep your landscape looking its best all year long.
As seasons change, so do the flowers – literally! Seasonal change-outs are crucial to keeping your property’s landscaping looking healthy year-round. If you leave flowers planted in the fall that thrive in the summer, they won’t survive the fall and winter weather and it’ll be too late to install plants to replace them.
Here are some of the steps our crews take before planting new flowers to ensure a successful seasonal color change-out:
- Check the irrigation system to ensure that sufficient water supply will be available after the new plants are in the ground
- Pull the “color” (flowers/greenery) from the previous season.
- Add a quality soil mix, fertilizer, and pre-emergent to enrich the existing soil for new plants
- Install new seasonal color.
Our innovative and environmentally responsible service delivery system means your lawn gets customized weed control, applied only when and where needed to effectively eliminate weeds.
Our team utilizes tried and true methods to prevent unsightly weeds from forming in your lawn. We provide both post-emergent and pre-emergent weed control services. Some types of common lawn weeds we see in San Diego include:
- Grassy weeds such as annual ryegrass, blanket crabgrass, witch grass, and creeping bent grass
- Broadleaf weeds such as alligator weed, alsike clover, Asiatic hawksbeard, and annual sow thistle
We understand the types of weeds you might encounter in your area and how to remove them and prevent them from growing in the future.
Our severe water shortage in Southern California is encouraging us to explore additional options in landscape design – artificial turf offers many distinct advantages when compared to traditional lawns. Contact Us for more information about your artificial turf landscaping options.
Let’s Get Started On Your Landscape Project!
Your perfect landscape awaits. It all starts with a FREE ESTIMATE! Let’s get the ball rolling on your new landscaping project! We are commercial landscape experts and will provide you with the best landscape design and lawn care services, at affordable prices.