Like everything great, it all starts with the first step…
Get your FREE lawn health evaluation. True Lawn Care will carefully evaluate the health of your landscape and lawn, and give the best and most cost-effective options for your specific property, to produce the lawn and landscape you’ve been dreaming about. Landscape, lawn maintenance, irrigation, weed control, and more with seasonal color. We’ve got ALL San Diego covered,
Residential Landscaping or Lawn Care Project?
RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPING AND LAWN CARE
True Lawn Care Inc. has become a leader in residential landscaping in San Diego by providing homeowners and real estate management companies with the very best services. We ensure that all plant materials are maintained to the highest standards by assuring the health of the plants while conserving water. We also ensure that landscape investments will appreciate, adding value to your propery.
Since 1989, True Lawn Care Inc. has provided residential properties with superior landscape services. We focus on providing each customer our undivided attention while servicing every property. Because each property is unique, we are sure to adapt our work to your needs while providing the very best landscape maintenance for your property. Contact us for a free and comprehensive evaluation of your landscape and lawn maintenance needs.
As Residential Landscape Contractors Our Comprehensive Landscape Maintenance Plans Include The Following:
We offer carefully planned weekly and bi-weekly maintenance, we perform chosen services on a regular schedule that is working towards a better landscape.
Our care consists of:
- Lawn mowing and specialized turf care, including lawn alternatives.
- Shrub and planter care, using proper fertilization and pruning methods
- Young tree training and service
- Planter, border, and flower bed care
- Detailed property cleaning
- Weed removal and invasive plant management
- Irrigation management and repair service
- Fire prevention and open space clearing
- Water-efficient technology maintenance
- Organic mulch, compost, and wood chip services
- Inspection and overall health evaluation of plants, trees and shrubs
- Pruning and hedging of plants according to their specific needs, including periodic rejuvenation.
- Disease treatments
- Fertilization and application of micronutrients
The irrigation industry is in a constant state of change, and with high water restrictions in place, there is no better time to use a professional company to manage your irrigation.
As professionals, we have the knowledge and experience in all the new water-efficient technology. We look forward to helping you save water and better sustain your property.
Right now, with water restrictions in place, it is important to stay informed about how to be water-wise with your irrigation systems.
Fertilization is the process of providing proper nutrition to lawns and plants that will aid their healthy growth and vitality thus ensuring the beauty and color of your landscape. Fertilization is recommend 6 times a year to keep your landscape looking its best all year long.
As seasons change, so do the flowers – literally! Seasonal change-outs are crucial to keeping your property’s landscaping looking healthy year-round. If you leave flowers planted in the fall that thrive in the summer, they won’t survive the fall and winter weather and it’ll be too late to install plants to replace them.
Here are some of the steps our crews take before planting new flowers to ensure a successful seasonal color change-out:
- Check the irrigation system to ensure that sufficient water supply will be available after the new plants are in the ground
- Pull the “color” (flowers/greenery) from the previous season.
- Add a quality soil mix, fertilizer, and pre-emergent to enrich the existing soil for new plants
- Install new seasonal color.
Our innovative and environmentally responsible service delivery system means your lawn gets customized weed control, applied only when and where needed to effectively eliminate weeds.
Our team utilizes tried and true methods to prevent unsightly weeds from forming in your lawn. We provide both post-emergent and pre-emergent weed control services. Some types of common lawn weeds we see in San Diego include:
- Grassy weeds such as annual ryegrass, blanket crabgrass, witch grass, and creeping bent grass
- Broadleaf weeds such as alligator weed, alsike clover, Asiatic hawksbeard, and annual sow thistle
We understand the types of weeds you might encounter in your area and how to remove them and prevent them from growing in the future.
Our severe water shortage in Southern California is encouraging us to explore additional options in landscape design – artificial turf offers many distinct advantages when compared to traditional lawns. Contact Us for more information about your artificial turf landscaping options.
Let’s Get Started On Your Project!
Your perfect lawn awaits. It all starts with a FREE Lawn Health Evaluation and quote for lawn and landscape management! Let’s get the ball rolling on your landscape project. We are lawn care and landscape experts and will provide you with the best landscape and lawn care services, all at affordable prices. Commercial properties, HOAs, and homes – True Lawn Care Inc. has you covered!