It all starts with the first step…
Get your FREE lawn health evaluation. True Lawn Care will carefully evaluate the health of your landscape, shrubs, and lawn, and give the best and most cost-effective options for your specific property, to produce the lawn and landscape you’ve been dreaming about. Landscape, lawn maintenance, irrigation, weed control, and seasonal color. We’ve got ALL San Diego covered,
Do You Have A Shrub Care, Landscape or Lawn Care Project We Can Help With?
Comprehensive Shrub and Lawn Care
There’s more to caring for your trees and shrubs than pruning limbs and branches from time to time. When you’re looking for shrub and lawn care services in San Diego and a company that’s near you, True Lawn Care has everything you need – we service ALL of San Diego! Our crews will keep your lawn and shrubs looking healthy and picture-perfect! From lawn and shrub fertilization and aeration to mosquito and weed control and everything in between, we’ve got your lawn care and your needs covered.
If you’re worried about the health of your trees and shrubs, take action now. Contact us and we will help you make the right choices when it comes to controlling pests and maintaining healthy trees and shrubs. This option is much more convenient than tending to the lawn and shrubs yourself. It’s also a safer bet because we have been solving problems like yours for years — take back control of your lawn with one call! We’ll provide you with a FREE lawn health evaluation that’s in your budget, and get’s the job done!
As Landscape Contractors Our Comprehensive Lawn Care Maintenance Plans Include The Following Services:
We offer carefully planned weekly and bi-weekly maintenance, we perform chosen services on a regular schedule that is working towards a better landscape.
Our care consists of:
- Lawn mowing and specialized turf care, including lawn alternatives.
- Shrub and planter care, using proper fertilization and pruning methods
- Young tree training and service
- Planter, border, and flower bed care
- Detailed property cleaning
- Weed removal and invasive plant management
- Irrigation management and repair service
- Fire prevention and open space clearing
- Water-efficient technology maintenance
- Organic mulch, compost, and wood chip services
- Inspection and overall health evaluation of plants, trees and shrubs
- Pruning and hedging of plants according to their specific needs, including periodic rejuvenation.
- Disease treatments
- Fertilization and application of micronutrients
The irrigation industry is in a constant state of change, and with high water restrictions in place, there is no better time to use a professional company to manage your irrigation.
As professionals, we have the knowledge and experience in all the new water-efficient technology. We look forward to helping you save water and better sustain your property.
Right now, with water restrictions in place, it is important to stay informed about how to be water-wise with your irrigation systems.
Fertilization is the process of providing proper nutrition to lawns and plants that will aid their healthy growth and vitality thus ensuring the beauty and color of your landscape. Fertilization is recommend 6 times a year to keep your landscape looking its best all year long.
As seasons change, so do the flowers – literally! Seasonal change-outs are crucial to keeping your property’s landscaping looking healthy year-round. If you leave flowers planted in the fall that thrive in the summer, they won’t survive the fall and winter weather and it’ll be too late to install plants to replace them.
Here are some of the steps our crews take before planting new flowers to ensure a successful seasonal color change-out:
- Check the irrigation system to ensure that sufficient water supply will be available after the new plants are in the ground
- Pull the “color” (flowers/greenery) from the previous season.
- Add a quality soil mix, fertilizer, and pre-emergent to enrich the existing soil for new plants
- Install new seasonal color.
Our innovative and environmentally responsible service delivery system means your lawn gets customized weed control, applied only when and where needed to effectively eliminate weeds.
Our team utilizes tried and true methods to prevent unsightly weeds from forming in your lawn. We provide both post-emergent and pre-emergent weed control services. Some types of common lawn weeds we see in San Diego include:
- Grassy weeds such as annual ryegrass, blanket crabgrass, witch grass, and creeping bent grass
- Broadleaf weeds such as alligator weed, alsike clover, Asiatic hawksbeard, and annual sow thistle
We understand the types of weeds you might encounter in your area and how to remove them and prevent them from growing in the future.
Our severe water shortage in Southern California is encouraging us to explore additional options in landscape design – artificial turf offers many distinct advantages when compared to traditional lawns. Contact Us for more information about your artificial turf landscaping options.
Let’s Get Started On Your Project!
Your perfect lawn awaits. It all starts with a FREE ESTIMATE! Let’s get the ball rolling on your new landscape project. We are landscape experts and will provide you with the best landscape and lawn care services, and all at affordable prices. Commercial properties, HOAs, and homes – True Lawn Care Inc. has you covered!